View Single Post
Old 22-06-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Cat 40/50 WLs - Snow white fair skin like milk pudding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormz View Post
Heeded your advice and tried 2041G19.
But hor... a bit disappointed. No blame you bro. She is fair type, true. Maybe i no luck. Anyway here's the FR:
Sidenote:
- It is true. The OKT also like constantly black face one, but he at leas never ljw when i took a long time to choose.
- And i think 7 out of 10 of them quite fair, might come back and try another one cos a few of them looks quite delicious for milk pudding.
- The organization like very messy. All of them are like sitting all over the many sofas inside, then when OKT call then all slowly, ai si mai si like that line up for choosing.
ai si maisi 555... ok la giv u clue for next target laew...

u say want fair type ma...u nvr say must giv gud service...
actually my fr ordy full of warning laew....u see... i said...
1. i took when first few week...she looking for regular customers. now she mayb 1 year laew...nonid customer le.
2. all my sexxions were doubles...yes all...from first to last 6 7 visits.. no money no talk
3. she told me straight to my face dun like french me

i kno a few there giv gud serv but not snow white leh...n not so soft like milk pudding but 19 giv u bbbj consider bey pai laew lor...n tho no french but mayb got some peckeck bo?
i had a few viet totally black face one...i left in 10mins. but not from this house.
viets geerally lacking in gfe...
i usu prefer gfe so i usu go to thais...
but once a while i juz want a nice fair body to fuck then i go viet.

but to be fair...there r oso thais lidat...n even worst than viet19 oso hav.... i encountered such a thai ytd..new ger... quite chio... din bother to fuck her leroi...
i dash out faster than her once the buzzer sounded