View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Little Black Book

CT realised what she was actually in the showers for and reached for the shower gel, pouring a palm full of it. I took note of it and palmed it over, turning the water off. Holding her in an embrace, I lathered the shower gel onto her torso, slowly spreading it up towards her bosoms again. The slippery liquid elevated our senses, feeling our skin sliding against each other. Her hardened nipples acted like stimulation beads when my bare hands ran over them. Spreading the excess gel further, I brought my hands back starting from her neck, rubbing out a quick gentle massage. Then, it was extended to her shoulders and rubbing down her spine. Finally, it rested on her rear protrusions.

I squatted down to have it in front of my face and better lather her legs up.my hands reached down the front of her thighs, barely grazing the crack of her pussy and down to her shin. Rounding to the back, I gave her calves a massaging squeeze on the way back up to the back of her knees. With my thumbs on her inner thigh, I guided the massage back up her thighs, cupping and continuing the massage on her butt. With every knead, feeling up the gorgeous ass in front of me, my thumbs would stroke against the entrance of her pussy. CT was now quivering ever so slightly and she found support placing her hands against the wall in front. Unconsciously, her legs were opening apart and her arched back protruded her ass even further. Her labia was now wide apart with her love hole gasping for attention. I saw my queue and surly planted my face forward.

What I thought was soap and water clearly was her juices leaking out. It tasted slightly salty and musky. It was almost as though I was chewing on her lady parts as I cupped her clit with my tongue and used my jaw to push it up and down along her pussy. Her initial soft whines become moans that filled the momentarily quiet bathroom. The echo of her noises encouraged me further. My hands added to her stimulation, running up and down her sides, feeling her up from bosom to butt, from torso to thigh. I don’t usually like doing this, but knowing it was as clean as it got at the time, I unknowingly found my tongue stroking the entrance of her anus. By now, we were both overcome by the lust for carnal pleasure that nothing else really mattered. CT was now moaning uncontrollably with the stroking of my her anus by my tongue and my finger penetrating her, while my other hand was reaching and sliding all around her body. There were only those few words she could manage out.

CT: ahhh, stop...stop, it’s getting too much...ahhh...omg

Soon, she came hard. Her body jerked, swaying her hanging tits with the violent reaction. She almost tried to claw the wall from her big orgasm. Her knees jerked again and again as her pussy pulsed around my fingers and her anus flared. Her moans almost started to sound like a whimper and cry. Finally, she buckled under the intensity, kneeling in the floor and leaning her hands on the wall. Her back was heaving as she panted to catch her breath. I had wanted to penetrate her and get a release of my own but was left rock hard behind her. So close yet so far. For now.