View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Little Black Book

As I got to the door, I opened it up quietly to ogle at the impending view. CT had just started the shower and basking in its warmth. To a corner was my shirt and on top the tiny g-string. I watched as the water trickled down her hair to her back and curved around her perky ass. It was hard not to get a reaction from it. By now, a tent was fully pitched with my towel. Unable to resist any further, I dropped it and crept in behind her.

CT got a shock when suddenly my hands slide across hey waist and hugged her from behind. In doing so, my hard on slid down her ass crack, nestled between her butt cheeks. She relaxed knowing it was me and leaned herself back. My hands started roaming her wet body under the flowing water. I reached down her thighs and moved to the sides of them before sliding it back and up towards her perky ass. Stopping there for a massage, my thumbs grazed what’s in between with every move. CT had shifted her hands by now, one reaching back to hold my neck for support, the other behind for my butt in reciprocation. I then guided my hand along her curves up her hips, then waist and finally reaching their final destination at the beautiful bosoms that was hanging from her chest. As the kneading of her prized assets started, CT closed her eyes in pleasure and her mouth opened for a moan to escape.

The double attack started, massaging each breast, making them rise and droop with the motion. The water made the touch even more slippery, more sensual. CT’s nipples were rock hard, often twisted and disappearing when my fingers rolled them. Then I moved one hand down her front, past her belly button, then the smooth landing leading to her love hole. Just then, she snapped out of her trance.