View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
well based on these months of going out to know ladies on chats and platonic meet ups

I can say safely that most relationships and marriages fail because of a few things.

1. Temper of the ladies. Is it just me or women ridiculously bad tempered these days? I have a temper, but having been around for a while and wisdom, I learn that loose lips sink ships

2. Self centered. Many of these ladies today tend to want to just take. Goal orientated and Myopic. They don't understand giving anymore. Its a one way street and they don't seem to put themselves in the other person shoes and ask if they were treated as such how would they feel

3. Men become more mellow and submissive, women become more aggressive. Sum it up, the gender is doing different things and it goes against nature. We have thrown out all our DNA and old wisdom

I wonder if one day, all the female species of every living thing were to try to take over the roles of the male, and the male start to kick back and do less, would the species survive?
hi bro, good points raised for discussion:

1) possible macro and micro environment causes.
macro, as sg society progress, couples tend to have lesser kids (as compared to pioneer/baby boomers generation), both husband and wife have to work, rising costs of child raising etc.

micro, when the couple only have one or two kids, the kid may be overly spoilt and pampered (likely more so for an only child). when the kid doesn't get her way, she throws a tantrum and she get her way if the parents don't discipline her. the kid learns that she can get her way by throwing a tantrum, thus this may become engrained and it carries over to adulthood. when she don't get her way, she will use her temper. until she kena someone who locks horns with her 9696, she may never temper her temper. Man in general tend to have a worse temper than a woman, but when a man loses his temper, there are consequences. when a woman loses her temper, are there consequences? tiagong women are emotional creatures leh and by virtue of her sex, other people will tend to give way to her.

another example: china's one child policy led to little emperors/empresses effect, and how spoilt/unruly they are

2) perhaps the parents are such and she copied their behaviours since young. and due to her pampered childhood, she could have taken alot of things for granted even in adulthood. the parents have to cultivate their kid's empathy from young, and teach by words and example.

sg is a competitive society. the kids are conditioned by the system to be competitive/kiasu since young. the parents perpetuate the kiasu by sending the kids for tuition/enrichment classes. when young compare grades, when adult compare job/salary/house/car/material stuff. to be fair, men are like that too, its a consequence of our macro environment.

3) i think its partially due to copying the parents' behaviour. men copy their dad's behaviour of giving way at home, and women copy their mom's domineering behaviour. men also have the tendency to put women on a pedestal. traditional gender roles have changed with times as society progresses.

and also, women's charter?

be it relationships or marriages, it is a recipocral two way street, takes two hands to clap, i don't think it will end well if one party is doing all the giving and the other party is doing all the taking