View Single Post
Old 28-05-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

My idea was simple. Just like before when Uncle Maxwell suggested we have a swimming race (though it was an idea from both Uncle D and Maxwell), we could make use of the premise of a game or a competition once more to our advantage. While Auntie Kat was on guard, if we mask it off as a simple innocent game, surely she wouldn't suspect a thing. Furthermore, we can rope in the kids as well to make it seem family-friendly and even less suspicious. The only question was what kind of games should we play? Just like Jack had mentioned, I think strip poker was definitely a good game but the problem was, it was far too obvious. We need something less obvious but there will be a lot of excuse for skinship and such. Something that the kids can play as well. I rummaged through the games that I have seen Jack packed into his luggage and also the ones that I have seen in the compound. Nothing really comes to mind.

" I got it. How about we play a game of Twister? " Auntie Maxwell then suggested.

" Sounds like a good idea, but do you have the mat? " I asked.

" Yup. We used to play that a bit with the other families, nude of course. It was pretty fun. " Uncle Maxwell chuckled.

With that in mind, we then went over to invite everyone to join us under the context of just having a friendly game of Twister. Of course, I had feigned to go back to my room first and Auntie Maxwell claimed credit for the idea, leaving me out of the picture as per requested. Everyone believed it pretty quickly as we then gathered at the Maxwell compound. It seems that Auntie Kat had already changed out of her casual clothes into a two-piece pink pajamas as she then came by with Uncle D. The material was fairly thin so you could literally see the outline of her bra and panties through the fabric. Later that night, I learned from the Maxwell couple that she had originally wanted to change but Uncle D somehow managed to convince her otherwise saying that she might sweat and wouldn't want to get her clothes smelly and such. But either way, the game rules were fairly simple.

1. We had two mats to play with so we would be participating in 2 groups of 4 with 1 referee

2. The groupings were decided by lot picks since we had 9 people in total.

3. Basically, the referee would decide the color and limb by spinning a wheel and participants have to touch that color with that specific limb and hold that position for 30 seconds. If they are unable to do so, e.g their hands or legs slipped and go past the confines of the colored circle, they would be considered out. If no one falls, then the referee will then spin the wheel once more and rinse and repeat.

4. Outs are then punishable by a game of truth or dare. The loser would choose either truth or dare and then the opposing team can choose a specific question or dare for them to do. Failure to answer questions would then be forced to drink 2 cans of beer which Uncle Maxwell had prepared in his fridge. Failure for dares would result in the whole team having to down 1 can. Of course, Auntie Kat had objected to it since there were kids around but Auntie Maxwell simply told her that children would get half the punishment instead and ask her not to be a spoilsport since it was just fun and games, shutting her up.

5. How points are calculated is basically, 5 outs and you lose. But you do not lose for the team but yourself. Losers will then be removed from the mat. The last 2 who remain on each mat will then face off in the finals.

With the rules in place, we then picked our lots. Despite already rigging the lottery system to my favor (since I secretly requested to Auntie Maxwell that I wanted to be the referee), I didn't manage to get the pick. It was Daryl who got the lot.

The teams were then decided,

Team 1 would be: Auntie Kat, Daniel, Jack and Auntie Maxwell
Team 2 would be: Uncle Maxwell, Deborah, Uncle D and I

We then picked the lots again to know which pair we would be up against on which mat. Ultimately, it came down to:

Mat 1: Auntie Kat and Daniel against Deborah and I
Mat 2: Jack and Auntie Maxwell against Uncle Maxwell and Uncle D