View Single Post
Old 27-05-2018, 05:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

According to Auntie Maxwell, after what had happened in the pool and that we had left, both Uncle Maxwell and Daryl both expressed quite a bit of interest in Auntie Kat. Daryl in particular since he quote on quote did not have had an Asian woman before. Of course, Daniel being the last swimmer didn't get to enjoy it so he was pretty bummed out for being left out of the loop and envious of what his brother and father managed to enjoy.

" She seems quite reserved so I would like for you to help me out. " Auntie Maxwell told me.

It seems that while Uncle D had already made prior plans with the Maxwell family regarding this trip to swing, things weren't exactly going as they wished just because like both Jack and I, Auntie Kat was pretty taken aback by everything despite having the knowledge of what kind of place this is. Perhaps, expectations don't always tally with reality. She might be a tough nut to crack and Auntie Maxwell wishes to make this trip as enjoyable for all of us as possible. The deal that we made was simple. Since I know of certain things about Auntie Kat that the Maxwell family did not know, I would trade information with them. In exchange, although Auntie Maxwell said that there were no promises that I would be able to get my hands on Auntie Kat, she guarantees me that I would get a first class seat of the most spectacular show if we were to succeed.

The conditions that I gave her was that no one was supposed to know anything that I told her, not even Jack. I don't care if she or her children want to make a move on him, so long as they do not spill the beans on me, I'm perfectly okay with that. I then told her everything I knew about Auntie Kat based on my months and months of spying and also insider information from Jack. It took quite a while to sum up everything but she simply nodded in response.

" I see. Thank you. I will call for you again. " she smiled at me once more as I then left.

A lot of things happened today as I found myself drained especially after having cummed already. There was still a long day ahead of us tomorrow. According to the itinerary, we were supposed to go to the public beach to play some watersports and there was no telling what they would do tomorrow. But I don't think they would try anything too funny given that it was a public place and not the resort. The next thing I knew was that I was dead on the bed, completely knocked out. Morning came and for some reasons, my crotch felt oddly warm and wet and I could hear the rustling of the blanket that I had on.

" Hmm? " I rubbed my eyes as my eyes slowly adjusted to the light.

" Awake now? " Auntie Maxwell's voice greeted me but her voice sounded weird. It was like she had something in her mouth. Wait a second.

" A-Auntie Maxwell?! " I nearly jumped out of bed but she pinned me down before I could do anything stupid, her head still bobbing up and down of my erected cock.

" Silly boy, don't make too much noise. You don't want them to find out right? " she smiled at me seductively as she tucked her head behind her ear and continued blowing me.

Because of the unprecedented events that had happened yesterday, when I woke up, I was under the impression that it might have just been a dream just because of the absurdity. But that thought was shattered asunder upon waking up to this. I took a moment to calm myself down and slowly enjoyed the service given by Auntie Maxwell.

" Why are you here though? " I then asked her as I checked the clock. It was about 9am.

" Hmm, we came over to invite you guys for breakfast but Kat said you were still sleeping and wanted to come to wake you up. So I offered to come instead. " Auntie Maxwell then explained the situation.

This isn't good. Each time she speaks, her mouth reverberates, causing quite a sensation on my cocktip. Needless to say, I came within a minute or two after that. Talk about starting the day right.