View Single Post
Old 25-05-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I am gonna to start new chapter of my sex life - Playing

New update, just happened last two weeks.

Is been a long week as the management review take place. Our of courtesy, invited colleagues from other countries go for a drink.

As 5 of us arrived early to the bar, is quite empty. After taken our meal and chatting, the bar start to fill up. Our table is just opposite the entrance, and is quite visible to us whenever there are anyone came in. As my run high on alcohol, they start act nonsense. Whenever, there are ladies walk in, they will yell "welcome" or "Hello Pretty"... I am pretty embarrassed what they did. But, hell, is a bar, what to expect...

As the bar filled up, my colleagues start rating whom is approachable, whom has low rating even after few drinks, one of them start daring himself, and walk to a table where a couple chatting, the lady is ok looking to me, but he is keep flirting with the lady. I need to ensure they are safe and sound the next day, so, walk to that table and ensure he don't embarrass himself. Well, end up the lady likes to chat with him and the guy is quite OK with that, as they claimed, they are just normal friend.

The other colleagues start working on this target and again, goes to a table where 2 ladies and a guy. He is welcomed by the ladies and he asked me to join in and chat with them. What a pleasant surprise, we all blend in nicely.

As the time goes by, all start high in alcohol, my colleague (T) keep looking for opportunity to hug and take advance to one of the lady. However, the guy will blocking him. Interesting enough, as I go and forth the tables to ensure my colleagues are in good shape, I appeared in between 2 ladies that T is working on. Both of them quickly grab me and said "we preferred Asian" by the way, T is Finnish. So, the ladies did some actions to make T envy. I just play along, lol... why not?? 2 nice ladies, hugging me tight left and right, move their cheek near to mine, even when T asking to take photo, T try to hug one of the lady, but the guy keep blocking him, even though, T managed to take the photo with the ladies, but is just normal pose only, while the ladies grab me each side and hugged me tight with both kissed me at my cheek. What a surprise.....

T getting bored as not able to come near to the ladies, at that time, the rest of my colleagues came to our table as they saw what the 2 ladies did, and all chip in wanna take advantage on the ladies, but surprisingly, 2 ladies keep come near to me and as if I will safe them from "wolf". Sure enough, my colleagues start claiming that I know these ladies, which I am not, but not sure why, these 2 ladies keep holding me and dont let go.

As time getting late, we are off to go and need to send my colleagues back, one of the lady asked me if I am free as we can continue next place. Told them I need to go, they seems down, then, I said, OK, just wait for me and will come back for them. They told me no need, they asked me to wait at of the bar next to X hotel.

After send off my colleagues, I went to the bar and they are there without the guy. There looks excited and they came to me and hold my hands. I tild them, I need to go soon as I am a bit tired. Then, they said suggest to go to their room and continue drinking and can rest if I am tired. I am surprise but they keep dragging me to the hotel and went to their room. I am start feeling something not right, is kind of too good to be true.... I am struggling to let go and wanna go out of the room, but they push me to the bed and one of them climb to me while kiss me like no tomorrow, while the other lady went to toilet. As I drank too much, I feel quite useless to struggle but the kiss and the hand roaming my body, makes my urge gonna explode. As she (A) keep kissing me and move from head and slowly down south, she start open my shirt and unbutton one by one, just like in the movies. As she finished last button, (S) came out from washroom with only bra and panties. Then as A unbuckle my belt, S came and help to take off my belt and start taking off my pants. Then, A stop and went to washroom.

As S slowly move down, she put her hand into my underwear and grab my harden tool, she look at me and said, wow, getting naughty and hard ya..... Let see how I discipline your tool. She jerk my tool and then give me blow job. Fuck.... she is damn good.... As she give me BJ, I move her body to 69 position, and unbutton her bra and take off her panties. Wow.... As in the bar, is quite dark, can really see her clearly, but, now, can feel her D cupper.... like it.... and she is shaved, I slowly move in and separate her legs and lick her underpart. This time, A came out after wash up and naked. She came to the bed and climb up to my face and ask me to lick her. A has C cup and as I lick her bottom, she is enjoying and squeeze her boobs and start moan softly. While my hand roaming S and occasionally squeeze her breast. S stop her BJ and then come to A and both start kissing, wow.... the scene is exactly in AV. A's juice keep come out while S bottom start flow out love juice as well. I inset my fingers into S and thrusting. S suddenly break away from A kissing and then look at me and said "you naughty boy, is time to make you pay what your friends do to us. Pay back time" I am shocked and wondering what she meant. As A still sit on my face and rubbing against my tongue, literally, I cant move. S goes behind A and then sit on my tool and cow girl me. While her hands holding A's boobs from behind and she move and down rhythm made me so comfortable. As she is wet, she easily put in my shaft and start rocking. Might be due to alcohol, my shaft getting soften a but and S shout to me, dont ever back off, I wanna eat your shaft hard. Then, as she grab A's boobs hard, A's moaning make me harden again.

"good boy! that is what I like it" both of them start moaning but I can feel A is getting cum soon as she move faster and moan louder. While, S keep rubbing up down left right circle, make me wanna cum..... feeling warm juice flowing out to my shaft, and both moaning louder and louder.... sort of few minutes, later, both of them suddenly stopped and I know they have cum. then, S came down while A move to back and guide my shaft to her love hole and start rowing. Just a few rowing, warm juice flow out and she moaning loudly, and the action more intense. Suddenly, she pull me up and she lie down "keep fucking me, dont stop. You are good", I comply, fucking her missionary, S looking at us and then she wake up and push me up and she grab A's boobs and lick both nipples. Start thinking these 2 must be expecting this for quite sometime, 3Ps, my first time. As I keep rocking, I ask A to turnover and then fuck her doggy while S goes to front and A lick S's love hole.

3 of us, enjoy to the fullest and as I see their actions, my urge to burst came and wanna cum, I yelled, "I am cumming" both of them stop and then push me down and then, S grab my tool and jerk while open her mouth expecting my cum, A also look at my tool and lick my dick head, less then 20 seconds, I burst, both push each other and rush for my cum. After shoot up, I am drained and spent. While both of them, keep licking and clean up my cum. Then, both of them lay beside me and panting.

After few minutes, I woke up and went to washroom to wash up and dress up, both of them still lay on the bed and watching me dressing up. We smile as I dress up, then S voice up, do you really need to go now? I answered "yes, as much I wish to stay and have second round, but is been 1 am, I need to rest and attend meeting the next day. A looks down and disappointed.

S told me is crazy but is enjoying session, While A say, too bad she have to travel the next day, else, wish to have another session. I only found out, actually A came to S and the guy is their normal friend whom after A. However, A dont like him but since I came to them kind of like rescue them from T, they felt comfortable with me, that is why keep holding me and wont let go. While 3P, is their second time, however, they are admire my shaft, as last time, they did with some one they know but disappointing, as the guy ejaculate in 5 mins and then cant stand. They told me, no worry, they are not wild flower that doing this often. A just divorce while B is kind of down due to work related. That is why A come to see S.

Anyway, is a nice workout, and I left home.