View Single Post
Old 20-05-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold
Re: xxtwentyfour's sex/FB/FL chronicles

My second favourite was small ivy (2062A).

She is still working in GL, and yes I'm still fucking her.

I have completed over 40 sessions, many of which were double sessions.

Back in the day, she really qualified to have schoolgirl features. Petite body frame, syt-looking, a pretty face, innocent looks. She was the closest thing to my schoolgirl fantasy before the deluge of local FLs came onto the scene.

She was in her mid to late 20s in the early 2000s, so you can do the math.

Somehow girls in that age range who still possess schoolgirl-like features are especially attractive. While her peers were rapidly putting on wrinkles and getting aged, she still looked like a schoolgirl

I insisted on using my own condom because with her, it has to be as thin as possible or it would really be a waste.

I have dressed her up in all sorts of attire. OL attire, schoolgirl pinafore, and came heavily into each one of them.

She was very careful not to let me get it on her hair or face though. After all she has other customers throughout the day too.

I would have gladly got it all over her if she'd let me.

A typical sexxion would be a sexy massage followed by a long and extended blow job. No CIM.

Her bbbj is 10/10. Even better than BM's. And better than any local FL I've ever tried.

Her fj is so-so but the feeling of fucking a MILF who still looks like in the top of her prime when both naked as well as dressed up is just too tempting for me to stop.

How often do you find such a well maintained MILF?

All though the years her service level never diminished. In fact it got better and better.