Old 16-05-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Yuan Yuan 2062

Managed to get hold of one of the angpai of this house, Yuan Yuan.
(the other one is An Qi)

She stands at 1.61m with nice natural C boobs. Definitely a handful to grab
Sharp nose, don't know if anything was done to it. She had black, long and sexy voluminous hair.

Some authentic FRs on her had been written already so this is just going to be brief.

---------------

No body-to-body rubbing actions in the shower.

She said she provides AR but I did not request.

Frontal catbath was enjoyable with good tonguing and sucking.

CBJ, as requested by me, was good with deepthroats.

Allows painting and damn boy, she has the biggest abalone I've ever seen . She responded with sensual moans.

No auto frenching from her. We started off with light lip kisses that eventually turned into light frenching/tongue fight. My guess is that frenching depends mainly on chemistry for her(which we do to a certain extent). Maybe her regulars get to french her freely?

FJ was very satisfying for me. She is someone that enjoys sex and some good bonking. Pussy felt very soft, not loose. Did her in missionary and doggie. She said my didi hit her the deepest in doggie position, so I had to control my pace and speed. Towards the end, I felt like shooting and drove up my thrusting speed x99999 hahahha... Soft moans were starting to be heard and her legs trembled slightly. Her pussy became tighter as I released my load inside her. Very shiok The reflection at the side mirror showed her ecstatic facial expression. Looks like we both came at the same time hehehe...

The only thing I dislike about her is the smoky taste when I frenched her. Other than that, she is a WL worth trying for bros who have not.

She told me that her services are generally good unless she don't like the customer(due to being rude, demanding, disrespectful etc), then she will be cold and give sup-par services. And to which I did not disagree; after all, WLs are also humans.

Cheers