View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

As stated in my previous post, I went to visit both T2 and T5 this week. To my surprise, there are definitely more customers and ladies in T2 than T5. As usual, the mamasan is more aggressive in T2 which is not what I preferred.

I was a bit worried about the raids but the taxi driver told me that there should not be any raids this week before the fasting starts next week. Reason: Fasting or not, the locals still need money to makan, ladies need $, cleaners need $, police also needs $. As classic will be closed for 1 week, the police has to let the boss, workers and ladies to earn $$$ so that they can close for 1 week. The police also needs to collect $ too. Many ladies will go back to their hometowns during the 1st week of fasting. 2nd week onwards, they will "open" silently. Haha. So try to cheong as much as possible this week.

Managed to find super slim Syts in both T2 and T5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Great! Seems like everything is back to normal... At least for Classic... Been there for many times..

As some bros have asked about the stocks at T2 and T5, will probably go try out both T2 and T5 coming week to see which one got more better stocks. Used to hang out at T2 but after I went to T5 once, I just went back to T5. Maybe just personal preference but I find T2 a bit messy and mama san to pushy.

Shall look forward to my trip!