View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Back to a student!

After Kelly left, I sat alone at the sofa, thinking about Betty instead of Kelly. Case the more I look, the more Betty looks like miss Chen( my previous secretary) but too bad she is attached.

But I throw my idea aside and went to bathe and watch television then there goes my day.

The next few days are empty cause is a public holiday and weekend. Spend alone as usual. Finally Monday is here, the day that we don't have any class since the class has been merged with another modules on Wednesday, meaning Wednesday is a Long day for us, the first night class

I woke up at around 9am, read news paper and check my shares. At around 10am, ding dong!

I was wondering who is it, receive the call from the guard that someone name Kelly is looking for me.

I replied to let her in as she is my Sister. The guard then granted access to Kelly. Ding dong again, there goes Kelly in front of my door.

Me: wow, quite a number of luggage, come let me help you

Kelly: thanks!

Me: come let me bring you to your room

Kelly: okay

I bring Kelly to the common room and everything has been prepared for her arrival.

While she is unpacking her stuff, I was at the living room watching television

Then after awhile she scares me from the back while I was half asleep

She laughted so loud and when I turn, she was wearing fbt plus a tight tee shirt.

I must admit, Kelly really have a very good figure and her face really look Chio

Before my hand starts moving, we receive a message from Amanda that we shall meet up today to continue with our project at my place.

All were okay but I was stunned, how should I tell them about Kelly situation?

Kelly: I know what you thinking but no worries, I will tell them that I rent a room from you together with my Friend from the states. Like that they won't get suspicious Liao

Me: okay, not sure if this is a good idea

Kelly: no worry la