View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Doing business in LOS

For those have the proper documentation to work here in Thailand... Try Tze Char.. All their local food, for the long stayers foreigners are quite boring.. not creative at all.. all stalls are selling all the same food n dishes..
Teochew muei..quite popular for the local thai in the night n mostly for the night crawlers
Frog porridge... Thai dont know how to do it but they love it when they try it in Sg and Malaysia..
Economic mee or mee hoon and the side dishes for the low income people..the way they fried the mee hoon is damn horrible...after cook n leave it there for a while, all will stick together one.. when i show my friend how we Sg cook the mee hoon, all are individual by itself..not stick..even leave for half a day..He stunned...Thai also dont use the yellow mee...dont know how to eat...

I'M CIM KING