View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Incestuous Encounters

She kissed the tip again and lifted her head. "Not tonight. Later. Tonight is for the luck." Then she said "I want to be on the bottom ... here ... in your bed." She didn't sound too sure, but I got up and she lay down where the warmth of my body still was. She spread her legs and brought her knees up high, almost to her breasts, opening herself up wide. Her pussy gaped and I wanted to taste it. I had licked and sucked a couple of the other girls, later on in the season, after I actually thought of it. That was one of the things Alexis had talked about. The girls I had gone down on raved about how good it felt. And looking at her pretty pink split peach I wanted to taste her too.

I started down, but her hands caught my hair and pulled my face up by her breasts. "Later for that too Sam. I want you ... in me. Now. Please?"

So I mounted my little sister. As I crawled up and my cock tip nosed between those plump pussy lips I saw her hands were at her sides, fists clenched. She was stiff, but her hips were moving. It came clear to me in that second.

She was a virgin!!!

She was scared, but she was turned on too somehow. Realizing that my cock gave a lurch and a big bubble of thick precum seeped out. I pulled back just as it did and it gathered until there was a big glob that started to fall off. She and I both stared as it slowly dropped, stringing out, to land softly right in her open pussy lips.

She gave a shudder and moaned "Ohhhh please."

I honestly didn't know right then whether she meant "Please don't" or "Please do." But she was there, spread out for me, so I plugged it in and gave her the first inch. That popped the head just past her pussy lips, which stretched tight and then sealed around the neck of the glans. She was fiery hot, and nervous or not, she was wet.

"Sam?" she moaned.

She was going to tell me she'd never had a cock in her before.

"I know, baby." I said soothingly. "I'll go easy."

I was trying to go slow because even though I was past where her cherry had been, I knew she was being cruelly stretched. Her eyes were wide open as I eased those two inches in and out a few times.

"I used a dildo to break my hymen" she groaned.

"Several of the girls did after Nancy told us about how hard it was for her." She put her feet back down on the bed, her knees still wide. Her hips wiggled and I felt her thrust them up off the mattress.

I gave her another inch and she gasped.

"But it didn't feel like this."

I looked at her and it was obvious she wasn't sorry she'd let me do this.

I leaked another glob of goo in her pussy. I suddenly noticed that her nipples had gotten so long that they looked like tiny little fingers sticking out from her breasts. I leaned down and sucked one into my mouth. I gave it an experimental suck and she just went goofy!

I felt her pussy spasm around the head of my cock and then loosen. So I pushed until it spasmed again. It clamped down on me so hard I had to stop, but then loosened up again, letting me get further into her. Two more of those rippling spasms and I felt my pubic bone mash into hers.

I was in - all the way in - balls deep in my baby sister.

I just stopped and let it soak. She was finishing up her orgasm and was sort of flopping around.

Later she told me that when I sucked on that nipple it was like a dam burst inside her and she was almost washed away by the intensity of the feeling. Her nipples are extra super sensitive and I've been able to give her orgasms just by playing with and sucking them alone.

But I'm getting ahead of the story.

She calmed down and her eyes focused and she looked up at me. I think I was just smiling down at her.

"Did you cum yet?" she asked, panting.

I shook my head and offered to take it out of her if it hurt too much.

"It doesn't ... hurt exactly" she said. "I just feel ... stuffed."

I told her I'd like to move a little and she said OK so I dragged it almost out of her and then slithered it back in. Her eyes got real big and she said

"Ohhh Sam, do that again."

So I did and on about the 7th or 8th time she shuddered again and her pussy started in rippling and squeezing again.

This time I was a lot closer and it worked on me, milking me, almost sucking my prick. I felt an explosion coming and I told her it was time. I knew I shouldn't fire that sucker off inside my sister.

But I wanted to so bad.

I said "Can I?" and she hissed, just like a cat "Yesssssssssss."

I drove it in and left it there, deep, the tip right beside the little door to her womb. My cock flexed and swelled as the first jet flashed through it. I could feel my balls scrunch up, like they were squeezing the cum out and into my penis. I almost cried as that first massive spurt left my cock and splatted into Alexis's sweet virgin pussy. Then I was the one who went a little crazy. I was trying to get even deeper into her as another six or seven strings of sticky white sperm flooded my sister's womb. I wanted to cum in her forever.

Finally I'd squeezed the last little bit of my spooge into her naked pussy and I was about to collapse. I started to pull out of her but her arms went around me and she whispered "No!, leave it in."

So I rolled sideways with her and she ended up on top. Her hair was all over my chest and neck and face, but I didn't care. I pulled a blanket over us and we fell asleep that way.

We kids always got up long before our parents. We'd learned years ago how to get our own breakfast and all that. So when my alarm went off and I woke up tangled up with warm naked girl, I wasn't worried. She woke up too.

She nuzzled my chest, kissing it and said "Thank you."

I was pretty surprised, with her being my sister and all, and a virgin to boot. I figured she'd be ready to get away from me.

I was wrong.

"I wish we could do it again," she said. "But one time is the rule."

I couldn't believe it.

"Are you telling me the girls know? I mean they said you had to do this?"

She nuzzled me again. "No. They said I didn't have to do it. Most of them volunteered to do it again when we ran out of girls. But I told them it wasn't worth losing the luck. I only told them I'd give you a hand job, or maybe a blow job. They don't know we ... did it."

"So why did we ... do it?" I asked.

She looked into my eyes. "I love you Sam.

It seems like I've loved you forever. You always cared about me and took care of me and shared things with me. And when those girls started talking about what a wonderful lover you were, I got ... jealous. I wasn't about to let them have something so wonderful about you and not get some of it for myself."

"So, what now?" I asked.

"Well, I talked them into letting you choose from now on. If you win, that is. You have to keep winning to get your reward."

"Well, I want to choose YOU." I said. I meant it too. "But I can't. It'd be all over school."

"Well, there's one other thing. All the girls were willing to take the chance once. Now they want you to wear a condom. Or they'll give you a blowjob or hand job if you want."

"Oh." I was disappointed.

It must have showed. She laughed at me.

"Look, you goose, all you have to do is choose one of the girls to go down on you. Then, after she's done and you're home ... who's to know?"

"You mean ...?"

"Oh yes!" she said in a husky sort of voice. "I'm not done with you yet. I've waited too long to have you and I'm going to have you lots more.

"But you just said only once. Just now. You said it was a rule." I whined.

"That's once right now ... as part of the luck for what you did last night. There isn't any rule about what happens in the future."

"Well, if you look at it one way, last night was the past, and right now is the future of last night, right?" I said hopefully. I had a morning woody and all I could think about was how perfectly wonderful it would be to slide it in her warm sucking pussy again.

She laughed. "Nice try buck-O. Get up and go for a run or something. You need to keep in shape for the playoffs."

She did give the tip of my cock a nice wet kiss before she left the room. I had to beat off and I bet it didn't take me ten strokes, just remembering the look of her naked back walking out of my door.

We won every game in the playoffs.

It was like I was living in a fantasy world. Not only did we play great football, but I got great sex too. I got blowjobs, sometimes from two girls at once. And every night, in the middle of the night after a game, I'd get to sink my fresh boner into my sweet sister's even sweeter pussy and pack it full of baby juice. I offered to use a condom with her, but she wouldn't do it. She said we were soul mates and she wanted my stuff mixing with her stuff, whatever the end result.

We won!!! We were a sports sensation, going from a 7 years straight losing streak to a no loss year and winning the championship. Alexis started going out with every boy in sight and, as boys will do, they all claimed to have scored with her. None of them even got close, but the story got around.

Which is why, when her belly began to swell it was no real surprise to anyone. She was a cheerleader, after all, and everybody knows about them, right? Well, I have to admit there was an eyebrow or two raised by a few of the other cheerleaders. It didn't take a genius to figure out that her due date was about nine months after the playoffs, and she had been assigned to keep the luck going about that time.

It was surely no surprise to us. I'd been packing her pussy plumb full of potent teenaged sperm practically every night for months. If she wasn't in my room climbing underneath me, I was sneaking into her room to mount her and plow her furrow until I erupted in her womb. So we both know who the father is.

She got an ultra sound last week. It's a boy!

She wants to name him Champ. How's that for goofy?

I got six letters from colleges that want me to play for them. Full scholarships, all of them, WITH a stipend for living expenses. One of them has apartments for married students and wives get three hours of free classes each semester. And all I have to do for all this is play ball. What a life.

I need to go talk to my sister about going up there with me to check it out.

But I don't think I'm going to introduce her as my sister.

The End