View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Incestuous Encounters

New Story begins when both Alexis and Sam were in the same college.......

Lucky Mascot

INTERLUDE

Ahh!!! So Shiok Ahhh!!! It sure feels good to let go and pump a nice, healthy load of cum into my sister Alexis. She's so soft and her pussy is sucking on my cock as it squirts. I can't tell you how good it feels.

OK ... I know what you're thinking.

You're thinking that any brother who would climb between the thighs of his little sister and slide his big nasty boner into her poor little pussy ... and then CUM in that pussy ... is probably a BASTARD.

But it wasn't that way. Really! I HAD to do it! I had to do it for the team.
^^^^^^^^^^
Let me explain. Then you'll understand.

It all started when I went out for the football team at the College. It was my Senior year, and I'd never played before. Our team had a seven year losing streak going, and we were the laughing stock of the entire community. But I needed something on my resume for college to show that I'd participated in stuff, so I went out.

Turns out I have a flair for throwing the ball! Not only that, but I have a flair for throwing the ball right where it needs to be at any given time. So, after our pre-season practice, the coach put me in as quarterback. Let me tell you, it's a whole different thing to stand out on the field, with the lights on and know that it's all up to YOU to make things work.

There wasn't much of a crowd that first night. Some of the parents went to the games, to support their kids, but when you haven't won a game in seven years, people aren't beating down the gates to get in. On the very first play of my "career" I told John to run just as hard and fast as he could straight ahead. He did. I hit him clean. He caught it and was almost too surprised to keep running. Touchdown. Just like that. It was pretty cool.

Not only did we break our losing streak that night, we beat the number two team in the college doing it. You'd have thought we won world war three or something. Everybody and their mother wanted to talk to me.

After the game, and after all the hooplah died down and I was the last one in the locker room, Amber walked in while I was still in the shower. Amber is the head cheerleader, and one of the most popular girls in school. She was still dressed in her cheerleader uniform. She said she'd come to tell me how pleased she was that we had won the game. She was so pleased she said she was there to give me my reward.

Now all the time she was saying all this she was taking her clothes off. I thought it was some kind of joke, and that people would jump out laughing and pointing at my rod, which had stood right up as soon as she started getting naked.

But it was no joke. Amber made a nest on the floor with towels and tried to fuck my brains out.

Turns out I have a flair for something other than throwing a ball. I seem to have a gift for making girls very very happy too. By the time I could feel my jizz boiling up and was thinking about how it would be really smart if I didn't blow my cork inside the most popular girl in school, her fingernails were dug into my ass so deep that I couldn't move.

So I filled her full, and instead of screaming at me she started babbling that if I kept winning, she'd keep me in pussy for the whole year.

Well, that was fine with me. You see, up until I stuck my dick in Amber, I was a virgin, and I decided that I really liked this fucking business.

Anyway, she got the whole cheerleading squad together and somehow she made them promise that each time we won a game one of them would let me have one of them. I found out about this just before our second game.

Guess who told me.

You got it. My sister, Alexis.

See, she's on the cheerleading squad.

I'll never forget the conversation. I was doing homework in my room and Alexis sort of wandered in. That wasn't so strange. We got along pretty well. She was one of those beautiful girls that guys don't ever ask out because they're sure she already has dates booked up until she's about forty. Consequently, girls like that don't actually get asked out and a lot of them don't go on that many dates. And we had spent many a Friday and Saturday night playing board games, or watching movies or playing against each other in video games.

So when she walked in and sat down on the edge of the bed I looked at her and then went back to math.

Pretty soon she says "Sam, I need to talk to you about something."

So I rolled over on my side and said "What?" kind of impatient like. I had a LOT of math to get done.

"Amber told me what you guys did." She said this in a sort of flat voice that, over the years, I have learned means she's pissed off. "Actually she told ALL of us about what you guys did."

Now there's several things a guy can do in a situation like this. Most of us try playing dumb first. "What do you mean?" I asked, dumb like.

So then I find out that Amber got them all together and said that I was their lucky charm, and that she'd fucked a load out of me for good luck and that if we kept winning it was up to the girls to keep the luck going and so on and so forth.

So naturally I figured that this meant I was in deep trouble, because my sister wasn't impressed and was going to rat me out to our parents or somebody. I was so busy trying to think up some way of getting Alexis to stay quiet I almost missed it when she said "Amber says your cock is really long and you're really good with it."

Let me tell you, most guys will NEVER hear ANYTHING like that from their sister.

I was stuck dumb.

Then Alexis goes on to say "She says she came three times before you did." This was getting weirder and weirder.

I said "Alexis, this conversation is weirding me out."

She looks right at me, all serious like and says "The girls agreed to do it."

Wow. I was struck dumb again.