View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Incestuous Encounters

What was revealed to her eyes was really quite interesting, she thought. First of all it was red. The tip was bullet shaped and more violet. But the curve was what amazed her. It was pointing UP for pity's sake. She could see how trying to point it down would involve bending it way way further than it looked like it COULD bend. Even if he sat down, it would take some pushing on the thing to get it not to shoot right back up through the toilet seat.

"OK. There. You can sit down now."

Sam began bending his knees, but to sit he had to lean forward slightly and that he could not do. The injured muscle in his back screamed at him. He stood back up. "I can't sit down. Well, I probably could drop and land on the seat, but I'd never be able to get up again. I don't want to have to sit on the toilet all day long. Shit! What am I going to do?"

Alexis had been staring at his hard dick. It DID look like it might be fun to play with, she thought. "Turn around," she said. He didn't move and she put her hands on his hips and turned him. "Turn around," she said again. This time he did and when he was facing the toilet she stopped him. "I'm going to point it down," she said.

Then, for the first time in her life, she put her fingers around a boy's hard dick. The feel was strange and somehow exciting. It was very hard, but it felt slick and soft too! She bent it downward and it felt like it had springs inside of the base or something. She forced it further and further down until it was pointing sort of at the toilet bowl. "OK, now try to go." she said.

Sam was in agony. Everything hurt. His sister had a hold of his boner and was apparently trying to tear it out by the roots. He couldn't go now if his life depended on it. He tried, but it was no go. "I can't," he said.

Of course she asked him why not and then he had to explain to her how it was hard to get a stream going ANY time you had a hardon, much less when your dick was folded in half.

Alexis looked around. What were they going to do. It had been fun playing with his cock, but he was in pain and she had some idea of what that kind of pain was like. Her eyes lit on the shower. Of course. She told him to lift his leg and she soon had that leg free of his clothing. Then the other. Then she told him to raise his arms and she peeled off his jersey. He stood before his sister, naked, his jutting hardon poking gloriously out.

She steered him toward the shower. "I'm going to make the water nice and warm," she said. "Then you get in, face the corner and let her rip." By now Sam was ready to do anything just to end the pain. He stood in the warm spray and eventually was able to get his bladder to release. He groaned in satisfaction as the yellow stream arced up in front of him to land on the shower wall.

Alexis kept the door open to watch. She was fascinated to see his penis bob and sway as he used his muscles to try to release his urine. Then it came and she stepped back in surprise. The stream went up and landed clear up level with his head! She watched in amazement as, over a minute or so his dick began to dip, then sag, and finally it was a shriveled sausage looking thing hanging between his legs. Water began to run off of it like clear piss.

She reached in and turned off the water. In the process her PJs got soaked. Now they clung to her teen breasts like a second skin. As the water cooled her, her nipples rose, poking out through the wet material.

"Come on Big Brother" she said and pulled him out of the shower. She got a towel and started drying him off. As she did his head and shoulders he said, "That hot water felt good on my back. Maybe I could get in the hot tub. The water would support my weight and the heat could help loosen me up." As he talked he looked at his sister.

Her hands were up over her head as she dried his hair. He saw her stiffened nipples, and the cloth stuck to her breasts. He felt blood flowing to his dick. Alexis kept drying, getting his hips and butt, his legs and feet. She saved that interesting looking peter for last. Finally it was time and she molded the towel around it, rubbing it gently. It thickened as she manipulated it, but then it was dry and she stood up.

RAW Videos:
https://openload.co/f/FbAG1FcJiY0
https://openload.co/f/nimdhARnK5Q

Last edited by JEMMA; 02-05-2018 at 01:21 PM.