View Single Post
Old 19-04-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of
Re: “Local” MILF with 10/10 Massage, 9/10 Figure (D cup!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Have replied to most, if not all bros who qualify.

I repeat yet again... Hope these simple and basic instructions written clearly here can be followed.

1. Please PM me. I cannot guarantee bros posting "please share" here will get her info. I rarely monitor what is happening in this thread.

2. Zero pointers need not apply. You have to earn your power to prove your contribution in the forum.

3. If your last post was several years ago, I may not share.

4. If I suspect you have clones around, I may not share too. I want to apologise to a bro whose nickname bear much resemblance to another infamous bro who I do not wish to deal with. I don't know how you can prove you are not related to him.

And with that, L**** is back working after her short break. Good luck to all.
Bro.i pm u Liao. Last round u gave me. This round I not yet recieve le. Pls share k