View Single Post
Old 18-04-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if he want he can censored or blur out the face to show you. I guess its individual choice to do or not.
He won't because he's just lying, and trying to promote AC because of contact/investments there. You will see him regularly promote AC claiming there are many 'attractive' girls there, without even a single shred of proof, when most other people on the thread disagree and say it is difficult to find a decent girl nowdays. AC is a dying city with few tourists and even fewer acceptable girls, makes it not worth going IMO.

You know someone is full of shit, when you confront them with simple questions, and they give you excuses instead of simple answers. Someone honest or integrity would simply take 2s to make a short video/photo proof of his claims. Oh wait, he 'respects' the girls....lol....but not enough 'respect' not to sexually exploit poor teenage girls 1/3 his age for pennies on the dollar...lol......that's real superficial RESPECT lol.

Anyways, lets get back to topic on THERMAE bar....just wanna warn those other bros of this Shady Korean Superstar that lingers on this thread also.

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'