View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Adventure #3: Evening Run & Dinner

It was one cool evening around 5pm. We were resting at my place, I asked my girl if she wanna go for a jog with me. (She has sports attire at my place in case you are wondering)

"Eh, weather not bad today. Wanna go for a run?" I asked. "Don't want la. Feeling lazy and so boring." She replied.

"Go jog only la, what fun you want. It's to keep fit what. You want fun, then don't wear and run lo." I joked.

To my surprise, she agreed but only no panties. (Cause she don't have spare panties at my place already and FBT shorts got inner lining). Thinking to myself, wow she is daring today. So we got up and changed into running gear. I purposely passed a pair of her old FBT shorts with the inner linings and waist band rather worn out and loose. (Since you want fun). As for the top wise, just a pair of white singlet. I convinced her no need to change into sports bra since a while only. End up her breasts looks like bursting out of her tight singlet in her bra.

Went down to the park and did our warm-up and stretching. Can see her pussy peeking out whenever she sat down to stretch her legs. See also buay tahan. The park was rather quiet except for a 40+ years old guy doing his warm-up nearby and kept looking in our direction.

We started off with some light walking towards the guy's direction, then i told my girl, "go tighten your shoelaces, don't later loosen or twist your ankles." So we walk towards a bench next to the guy and she lifted up her leg onto the bench, bent forward and re-tie her shoelaces. I am sure the guy can see her well trimmed pussy exposed out of the loose inner lining and her tight cup D breasts as he kept pretending to look around in our direction. My girl is still unaware that some one is ogling at her slutty pink tight pussy.

Fast forward, continued our slow jog for 45 mins followed by cooling down. Nothing else special happened. We decided to walk to a nearby coffeeshop for dinner before heading back.

Last edited by prince_81; 15-04-2018 at 10:20 AM.