View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 02:40 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jobless 60-year-old PMET unhappy with our national jobs bank KPKB to WDA and botak g

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Good day Miss Karen/WDA,

I intend to pop over to Meet –Your- MP session to see Mr Lim Swee Say to share with him my concerns that the jobs published in Jobs Bank is not working in favour for Singaporeans, especially my category -

“Technical Superintendents”.

My kind of job is available and very few Singaporeans are available and yet I am hitting the blank wall, day in day out coming to a year.

Elections are won, Christmas and New Year celebrations are over and I feel something needs to...

Jobless 60-year-old PMET unhappy with our national jobs bank KPKB to WDA and botak gilbert

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.