View Single Post
Old 28-03-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
Can owner dont follow this guideline bro?
In SG army, "u can do anything but dun get caught."....

In Thailand, most owners hide rental info from the authority and most foreigners dun bother to report to authority on this. Landlord will not want to rent to u if u dun follow his own rules in the contract. Most contracts are disadvantage to tenant. Further, foreigner will also not use lawyer to deal with this cause additional $$$. This makes landlords, mafia.

There are ways, I know of to deal with mafia landlord to comply with the rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
On a sidenote, where is the place accomodation in bkk that you suggest for condo stay short to long term? OF cos near bts or airport link or mrt is prefer.

Any suggestion bro?
Open ended questions... how to answer u? U willing to pay 1 mil baht for a 10,000 sqm penthhouse or 1000 baht for a 10 sqm?? Anyway most property agents will be more than willing to assist u. If u can't decide which property agent then pay me USD 1000, I will pick u up from airport, drive to your hotel, put down your luggage then drive u around to look at, at least 5 units in BKK.