Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

New SHORT story for starters...

My Hairdresser

It’s mid way through the year. Alexis’s friends from polytechnic had planned to meet up for a gathering to catch up on each other. Alexis wanted to look neat and tidy for the gathering so she decided to get her long hair tidied up and styled. She made an early appointment at 10am on tuesday with her usual salon.

Tuesday 

Alexis woke up early to have her breakfast and went to take a quick shower. Since her friends has reserved a table an a fanciful french restaurant, she wore a black low cut dress. The dress had bra paddings in it so there was no need to wear an additional bra. The dress was a spaghetti strapped one, the front nicely covered her breasts and also showcase her beautiful cleavage. The dress wasn’t a full formal dress so it’s length was a few inches above her knee caps. Her outfit topped up with some accessories and heels and she was ready to go.

She boarded the bus and headed for the salon. Traffic was really good and she unexpectedly reached the salon early ah 9.15am. She decided to sit around the entrance of the salon at first as she thought the salon would not be open yet. Fortunately for her, it seemed that someone was already at the salon and she went up the staircase into the salon.

*Ring* The Bell at the door ringed when she opened the glass door. 

“Morning Alexis” a familiar voice echoed across the room.

Alexis looked towards the direction of the sound. It was her favourite hair dresser, Gray.

“Good morning Gray. ” She greeted him.  “You’re the only one here now?”

Gray: “Yes. It’s my duty to open the shop and prepare the necessary stuff. The rest will start coming from 10am onwards”

Alexis: “Ah I see.” As she headed to one of the salon chairs.

Gray: “The usual? Cut, wash, blow?”

Alexis nodded.

In the next 15 minutes, Gray trimmed her hair and styled it accordingly.

Gray: “Ok. Please follow me to wash your hair”

Alexis stood up and walked over to the washing area. She immediately lied down on the flat chair and rested her head on the side of the wash basin.

Gray: “Give me a moment. Let me get a new bottle of shampoo.” He walked to the storeroom which was just in front of the wash area.  When he came out of the storeroom, he saw a mesmerising image. Alexis lying down, her legs slightly apart and revealed some of her pussy lips as she was only wearing a g string. Naughty thoughts gathered in his head but he shook them aside and walked over to the other side where her head was.