View Single Post
Old 27-02-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjohntan View Post
Tried Milk from RP after reading a couple of good FRs.
Sigh... dont know is it me or wat. kena 2 bad bonks in a row already.

sigh. hear liao jitao no mood. told her nvm. put on my clothes and left thinking to myself 2 bad bonks in a row. sua lor. what to do.

Hi fella cheongster, so sorry to hear that u hv encountered 2 consecutive disappointing bonking. Not sure what has happened but I did try RP service before and am luckily enuf not to encounter similar incident. But I guess things like this do happen... Sometimes gal problem, sometimes miscomm, just plain suay, etc... Not trying to defend any Okt or lady lar.

Nowadays many FRs may not be that accurate becoz different ppl have different tastes, judgements, preferences, etc... So maybe it will help by filtering the FRs. Hopefully that will help u to reduce the chances of those unsatisfactorily session.

Good to share ur encounter here... Cheer up man, new year and new hope!