View Single Post
Old 22-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

yawn. the preaching Pharisees goes again. only appearing in a few threads to preach his self righteous statements. Who does not know a woman is female? But how to survive the issues or make it better, that's is the battle, and a wall of words is not going to help. That's why in marriage, you have to go through counselling, separation then divorce. Its a process, of trying to mediate and see if it can be salvaged.
as I said, there are serious people with serious problems. And there are threads on this, and you can see the sadness and pain people go through in their marriage.

talking about how sinless you are, how you should walk the right path etc...if that worked, we all be in heaven. "ALL" have fallen, and we pick ourselves up from where we are. Sometimes its all about surviving till the next day

I have had my battles, hence this thread was also started by me. I have had friends who did things to themselves they regretted, killed themselves over love, taken drugs, ended up in prison, hurt the other party and was jailed- albeit the truth is they took years of abuse in their relationship and marriage. No one gets attached or married to cheat, no one gets a third party because something is not broken or working. That's a fact, the day you take responsibility for that, you will be able to change things. You can say all the mambo jumbo BS, but I have seen almost everyone at the end of the day, fight pain and pleasure. What you do is a result of that. Avoid pain, gain pleasure. That's just basic psychology.

the truth is a marriage is a combination of 2 people and people change. circumstances change.
Those in their 40s will know this. In the 20s its all about 2 people, fun holidays, passion, love. In the 30s, children, kids, money. In the 40s it hits, for some even earlier. Together for 10-15 years, things get stale, people chance, we start moving up in life, for some people, career might take a hit or one party is moving the other way.

There is a thread, do you regret marrying. There are so many men there who are identifying and finding their shoes are painfully similar. Why don't you see if your self righteous preaching works there? I see you tried, but no one is bothering with you. And You are totally wrong. Since you definitely sound like a sunday man, you need the study THE book. Its "SELF" righteousness, Pharisees do WORKS. Its not a gift. Righteousness is a gift. You don't know the difference or you don't know how you sound? Continue to think in black and white. You belong there. Its pathetic, backhand slap. You answer a bro, just to take a swipe, yet pretend you are trying to be nice. Self righteousness, in modern day lingo- FAKE. Comments not meant for everyone, hahaha, in a public forum, your holier than thou attitude is amusing

And thank you for telling everyone you have no credibility in experience or dealing with marriage issues. That's was what I suspected for a long time. Now those bros who are still listening to you are those who go to a poor man who has never made money and asking to teach them to get rich. Its not a good experience to go through life problems, and the heart, that needs to be guarded, is the real reason we do what we do. What happens when its under attack or we sense a flutter for someone else. Its easy to say Flee... but when you go home and there's something wrong at home, you tried to remedy the problems and it doesn't work. Sooner or later a thirsty person is going to take a drink elsewhere is there is a constant drought at home
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 22-02-2018 at 12:25 PM.