Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

At times, I will steal looks at the back of Judy, admiring her sexy figure, and recalled the times I cummed on her back. I remove the thoughts, wanting to concentrate on her sexiness and beauty. She is, indeed, a gem. At least to me. I stole glances at Alexis too, and I couldn’t resist but look at her breast and cleavage. On par with Sofian, but slightly smaller. Her legs were very sexy too. In fact, both Judy‘s and Alexis‘ legs are very pretty. Although they are not very tall, their body proportions were right. Just when I was looking at them, I saw Judy‘s hand swung backwards, trying to call me.

Judy: “Wei… Go to the fridge… And get some beers for us…”
Me: “Oh… Ok…”

Alexis: “Don’t want la… You cannot make it already… You drank the majority of the vodka…”
Judy: “Cannot make it… Then cannot make it lo…! I am at my house anyway…”

I went to the fridge, saw half a dozen of Carlsberg and half a dozen of Tiger.

Me: “Carlsberg or Tiger?”
Alexis: “Carlsberg!”

So I took the 6 cans and went back.

Me: “Nah.”
Judy: “No ice?”

Me: “WAA LAU EH! VERY LEH CHEY LEH! CANNOT SAY ONE SHOT IS IT!”
Judy: “Please…?”

As she says that, she gave me a puppy eye look. I melted, and went to the fridge again.

Me: “Here.”
Judy: “Help us pour…”
Me: “Ok…”

And I poured 2 cans for them. After a while, the 6 cans were gone. And I only had 1. Gone with the Carlsberg, was Judy. And she was rowdy already.

Judy: “ONE MORE!”

Judy: “HAHAHAHA! LOOK AT THAT!”

Judy: “WHERE’S MY SAMANTHA!” 

Judy: “GET ME MY BLACKBERRY!”

Until a point, Alexis cannot take it anymore, and asked me to drag her to her bedroom. I carried her up and put her arm across my neck, and instinctively walked towards her room. I know her room because I came earlier.

Alexis: “That one.” ~Points to Judy‘s room.~
Me: “I know.”

Alexis: “How you know?”

I was thinking ‘Shit! Did I just expose myself?’ And my mind was finding an explanation.

Me: “I guess one. Just now she went in there to take the HDD.”
Alexis: “Oh… Yah hor.”

At this time, Judy said something. This ‘something’, led to one of the highlights of the night.

Shiok Video:
https://openload.co/f/b2ettEfz3h4