Old 16-10-2006, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Brainy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Batin in KL

Went to the place previously mentioned that is after the Kelana Jaya LRT.

Around 23:00 hrs. Their signboard says business hours until 22:30, luckily I called. Had been going around Sri Hartamas and the 2 places that I saw were both closed.

Anyway, went up feeling a little juiced because I had had my mind set on Sri Hartamas.

Decent place. No doors, just curtains. Waited quite a while for a ML to come to the room. The girl peeked into the room as I had lowered the lights all the way and when she saw me she looked totally shocked and she panicked and went away.

I heard some excited chatter outside, but I played it cool and waited, quite a while again. Anyway, the ML came and said she was from East Malaysia. Not ugly.

As it was late, didn't wish to prolong the inevitable and asked for 'batin' only.

She was quite ok. Kept my didi well oiled and moving. She didn't offer anything so I decided to just lay back and enjoy the massage. Cumming is the end so the real enjoyment for me is the journey, not the destination.

I made her massage, massage, massage as a sort of punishment, so to speak. Said she was new, divorced, tra la la la la...

After about 1 hour, I decided to test her. I said if she were to show me something I might cum quicker. Tried to reverse psycho her. Not reverse batin She played the innocent game, so as it was late asked her to pump up the volume, made her go like a jackhammer. Did pity her as I could see her slender arms didn't have the horsepower, so thought of some old girlfriends and shot down the plane.

The massage was relaxing, but for any deviant, sexual pleasure, nothing to cum about. Total experience, 5/10. Minus point, as it is facing the highway I had visions of a TV camera crew or some undercover cops secretly filming who entered the place. WTF...