View Single Post
Old 24-01-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
snuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: It all began two and a half years ago

ROSE AND HER SISTERS

We lay on the massage bed covered in sweat and the smell of sex, my cock inside her pussy slowly coming down to size, enjoying the warmth and stickiness amidst the post orgasm daze.

'出了好多啊, 你没有告诉我在里面射?' Rose asked as she stroked my nose shyly.

'那么你高潮的时候, 感觉到我的精子射在里面, 舒服吗? ' I whispered back to her.

' 幸亏你长得还不错, 又健康又man, 不然的话恶心死了! '

After a few minutes of post sex chit chat, she got off the bed and went over to the shower cubicle, squatting down to wash out her pussy, sticking a finger inside her vagina to presumably dig out my load of semen. I just sat naked on the bed, admiring her lovely womanly figure.

'这样子挖有金吗? ' I teased her as I lit up a cigarette. She just giggled and finished washing up, taking my cigarette for herself as I took my turn in the shower. When I came out she had made the bed and tidied up. After I got dressed she took me by the hand and dragged me out.

We passed by the shop sofa where her two sisters were sitting. One was a 26 year old Ang Pai named Coco and the other was a 38 year old named Amy.

Coco laughed as she saw as and joked '姐好幸福啊! 爽死了被一个猛男干了一下!'

'你要吗介绍给你? 挺适合, 你们的年龄差的不远. ' Rose replied as I sat on the couch.

' 姐你这样子不好, 用完了才给我' Coco teased.

'别弄人家了! 人家都被干得半死了,我们叫点东西来吃吧!' Amy said, moving aside so I could join them at the sofa.

Business was quiet at this time, and besides they had a cctv setup with a magnetic door lock along with a numeric keypad lock.

Rose came over, lit up her cigarette, ran a hand through my hair and passed me two out of the three $50 notes which I had previously gave her.

'宝贝, 你下去买泰国餐, 我们吃一点烤鱼还有一些菜吧'

She showed me the keypad code and I went downstairs to the coffee shop just beside the spa. I was, bemused, to say the least.
And this is how they accepted me into their little circle, their family. This is a true account, the coffee shop is still there, the Thai food stall is still in business, the spa is gone but the memories remain and I pass by the location at least once a week. As a little nugget of information, the spa was mentioned and had FR in this forum a long time ago.

And things developed from there, a whole new world opened.