View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 01:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up HK's MRT Breakdown on 11 Jan made FM958 wet

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I was on a Uber at about 5pm yesterday (11 Jan) and the driver was listening to FM958 on his radio.

The radio station had an long coverage during the 5pm news, about an 2-hr HK's MRT Breakdown. The newscaster gave a detailed report about the impact on HK's industrial and residential district, etc and the station even broadcast an lengthy lor-soh review from their HK correspondent.

- It was like some natural disaster hit HK. Why ain't a similar level of in-depth coverage given for our local...

HK's MRT Breakdown on 11 Jan made FM958 wet

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.