View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Libero's Hitlist

New year and new bonks to share

Went by the hot zone of 1606 and 1608 to recce this week and had to try this slim taut babe for starters.

Tian Xin (1608)

Looks: 7/10 (Slutty CFM chio)
Body: 7.5/10 (1.65m tall, slim, with tatts on tummy and shoulder. Wild thang kindaf feel with her C cups)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good frenching once in the room. Moved to unlock my belt and stroke my cock for a quick fire start. Lots of rubba and good BBBJ. And positioned to let me give her a good licking. Catbath skills are impressive but the BBBJ is her fav, keeps going back to the hard cock)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Started with her cowgirl and reverse cowgirl but seems to tire out. And wanted me to bang her hard. Spilt her legs and whacked her hard missionary first and then turned to standing doggie. That seems to work her hornier, kept banging harder and splitting her legs wider till I shot my week's load)