My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Hermit_Bonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WORST sex i ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastpipper
Just finished a session with her.

I am furious!!!

Her service today is rated 0/10!!

Cos she really has a serious attitude problem, dunno y?i suspect she is waiting for client to complain about her to the OKT so that she will be deported back earlier.

I went to look for her, I think i am her 1st client of the day.
She was on the phone when i saw her...
Once in the room, she was showing me the arrogant face,during showering, she told me off becos i urinated in the bathroom...I even apologise to her about it cos i didn't know she mind.

While waiting her on the bed, she was like showing me a pissed off face, telling me off again why am i so early, didn't even give her a chance to have her food.??

We went into shower together, and I told her i am bathing myself, I DUN NEED HER TO DO IT! how she responded? She said "I KNOW!"

After i dried myself , b4 i am ready, she opened the door and spray the air refresher while i am still in the room, she thank me sacasticly and left b4 me.

Now i am back to warn all bros, try at your OWN RISK!!

Edit/Delete Message

WAH BRO I really pity u man!! You wanted to pay to F. Instead pay liao kenna F by the gal. But heng u nv slap her lah or else spoil your day even more. Thnx for sharing leh... now i dont dare try those liao. Rather go HCs or TNs get service orientated ones