View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 21
ray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Story : Property agent

Part 2 :

Tuesday and it was another day. Meeting with the customer didn’t go too well and we were both frustrated with the ridiculous demands being brought upon us.

Then a call came in on Shawn’s mobile and he answered :

“Hello. You done with meeting your customer? Oh, ok. Err… hang on”

“Where do you want to have dinner? Pearl’s on the line” Shawn asked me.

“How about somewhere at Suntec City?” I offered.

“Suntec City ok? You know where is that? OK. Meet at outside Carrefour 1st floor at 7:30pm. Then we decide what to eat. See you.” Shawn replied Pearl.

Despite the frustrations, that kept me going knowing that I will seeing her after a few hours later. We managed to finish our work by then and made a dash to meet her.

We met at Suntec City. Apparently, she had went back to the hotel to change. She was wearing a tight fitting pink T-shirt that clearing shows her curves and a pair of jeans. There was also a distinct smell of perfume that was very seductive and getting close to her and smelling her perfume made me shoik! She is ready to cheong, no doubt. We had dinner and finished at about 9:30pm. After that, we decided where to go next and Pearl said she wanted somewhere with a disco. So I suggested Double O near Mohammad Sultan and she said OK.

We reached there and it wasn’t very crowded as it was Tuesday. We ordered our drinks and look at the crowd. I can see some guys who walked past eyeing her. Too bad, she’s with us. From my observations last night, Pearl was not a bad drinker. I guess in her line of work, drinking is part of “entertainment”.

Then the lights started to dim and the music starts to get hotter. It was time to dance. We saw 1 or 2 groups make it to the dance floor and we follow suit.

I haven’t been to a disco for some time. Standing around Pearl was a great experience. She was totally immersed in the music and was dancing like no tomorrow. I had a great close look of her figure in a standing position. I kept my eyes on her most of the time and she knew it. She smiled at me when she caught me staring at her. Oops.

Then Shawn got an incoming phone call and he went away to answer it. So we were left alone there. I started to dance closer to her and she didn’t resist. When we were dancing, my hands started to brush her hands, waist, back. There was no reaction from her. So I became bolder. As her hands were swinging around, I held her left hand and held it in a tango-dance position. Then I went for the right hand. We were holding hands and swinging to the music. We were really enjoying myself.

At the back of my mind, I was also thinking where is Shawn. Has his call ended? When will he be coming back, etc? But at the moment, I don’t care! I am holding her girlfriend’s hand and dancing away! What a feeling! I feel great! I wished she was my gal…

Shawn came back to the dance floor and I immediately release both her hands. I am not sure whether he have seen it. We continue dancing the night away and left at about 1:30am.

ZZZzzz…