Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Haha. I wanted to try the Gilf In the shop near the toilet. But she was with another man. So didn’t dare to ask. Later she not those do massage one den I paiseh.

Now thinking of goin back also phobia. The Angie seems like everyday would be there. 4th level so small. Seems like will run into her easily. N I’ve asked Angie abt those ladies sitting ard. She claims all is her colleague. Imagine I looked for another Gilf den go into the exact same shop n saw Angie there. A bit paiseh. I dunno how u guys do it but I quite new to this playground.
If you want to avoid Angie, just come in at level 4, Car Park Entrance and turn left towards the toilet. Angie normally hang out between the unit at the lift landing to the escalator area.