View Single Post
Old 17-12-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Useful info. Wish i had this reference when starting out - then don't need to learn the hard way. The part abt bringing $10s and hiding xtra cash is true ... hahahahh

As for the raids, some of these MLs nowadays are too daring and bring it upon themselves. These MLs offering specials to first time customers, as i have encountered, is extremely unwise.
No problem bro. I am just sharing what I have encountered before. Been there, done the same mistakes and hope other bros do not repeat.

As for MLs offering first time customers special, I think it depends on the type of joints. Certain joints is quite obvious something special will happen, so the ML will surely pop the question. But for the more discreet ones, maybe the ML has to be more prudent and observant before asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenmothz View Post
Awesome stuff. Upped ur points. This deserves to be stickied.
Thanks bro, appreciate your kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
TS need to add a session... How to visit MP without found out by wife and gf ... The tactics..
Haha... Generally I do not encourage bros with wife and gf already to cheong... but I see if I can add something in. I am single, so do not really encounter this problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaili View Post
Kudos to Bro Halogen for this immense sharing of information!

Support Support!
Thanks bro! I know I will always get your backing. haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharinganboy View Post
really good read!
thanks bro for the effort in writing!
No problem, my pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Good effort bro halogen, salute you!
Thanks. It is more about experience than effort haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qg11 View Post
One point to take note. If want to have FJ in a massage spa, do not use oil for massage.

Massage oil will break the condom, which end up having no protection. Many ML does not have this knowledge.
Good one! I will add into the useful tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro halogen019, had upped your with my humble points... useful knowledge for newbies!

Cheers and enjoy!
Thanks bro. We all start from somewhere and we all will always appreciate a bit of knowledge and assurance before we start. Hope this is a good guide.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.