View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

Apologies all, I have been really busy and quite lethargic to write, and I know I owe updates for both J, the North-East Asian gal, as well as a new girl, T.

I guess writing something in this forum helps my assignment as well, for once I get my writing juices 'stimulated" hopefully my assignment gets a boost too ...

First of all, J ....

I've already met J twice, and as she claimed, she's from North-East Asia. At first glance upon meeting her, she was hardly the svelte NE Asian lady i was hoping to meet. I'm sure most bros, seeing so many TV dramas, have their expectations of what those ladies should look like, and I must admit initially I was a wee bit disappointed.

Still she made it for the appointment, and I had no reason to turn her down. During registration, I glanced at her ID and from her name, it seems she is really of the nationality that she claimed.

We were in one of the smaller budget hotels, which was a bit of a letdown. We started off by kissing passionately, and since kissing was something I really enjoy, we were at it for a pretty long time, with tongues interlocking and all. as we kissed I interspersed the kissing with removing bits of her clothing, until J was naked. Although she was relatively well built (but not chubby) her boobs were small, something which I preferred as well.

J proceeded to remove my clothing and started to give me a solid BBBJ, and as she went at it, I thought, so this is how they give BBBjs in their country !! Solid !!!

I managed to kneel atop her as she blew me, and it excited me much to be able to see her gobbling my entire dick in her mouth.

The things I enjoy from her encounters was that, she really could kiss and her BJ was awesome, both of which I did not manage to get from S.

I penetrated J quite easily, and although she was not as sensitive as S, it was nice to hear her squealing in delight, as I played with her clit as I penetrated her. It was almost a relief to be able to penetrate her easily, for i was getting a little bit worried if the problems with S was solely my fault !

I thrusted into J as deeply as I could, almost as if venting my frustrations about S onto J. Finally we both came, giving a little shudder as it happened.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here