View Single Post
Old 21-11-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anybody ever brought ML out for few hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Another "outfield" trip with this ML, whom I shall name as Honey Dua Neh Bu. (Copy bro GR888 a bit haha, they say imitation is the best compliment)

Brought her out after her working hours to a four-star hotel in town area. She was pretty shag after long hours of work, so I did not disturb her sleep. Come the next morning, brought her to the nice hotel buffet breakfast and she has to give me what I was craving for later.

Gave her the Honey Dua Neh Bu nickname because whenever she talks, she has the tendency to say very nice and sweet things about you. Don't know true or not haha but it feels good. Extremely high GFE on bed. One of her specialty is during foreplay she would rub her natural D cup big fun bags over my chest and whisper naughty stuff like "wo xiang yao chi xiang jiao, ni ke yi gei wo chi ma?" (translation: I want to eat banana, can you give me one to eat?) and at the same time moved her hand down and give light strokes to my hardened dick.

She is also bilingual, can speak both Mandarin and French (if you know what I mean). I knew she was still quite tired and but I was dying to give her a really intense bonk. She initiated the cowgirl position first before I pinned her down on the bed and thrusted her deep and long in missionary. Particularly enjoyed her grimaced look - part painful, part pleasurable and part tired.

"Aiyo, ni kuai yao gao si wo le!" (translation: you are going to screw me to my death!). I unloaded my first round but I was still full of energy while she just collapsed, very exhausted and covered herself in the sheets and slept.

Our deal was 2 shots..... After some time, I felt the urge again and lifted up her blanket and had my hands all over her incredibly well proportioned masterpiece of a body.

She was woken up a little and said in a tired tone "Ni jiu zi zhu ba!" (translation: you can self service yourself to my body) So I sucked her boobs like no tomorrow, capped on and started pumping again.

"ah... ah... er... eh... ahh... arr...." Her expression was quite priceless, to be so tired yet getting screwed so furiously.

At the end of the 2nd round, her hands were on to her pelvic area, with a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Zhe yang zi zen me shang ban ah?" (translation: like that how to go work?)

Another enjoyable session with this busty girl. But such outfield trips are a little pricey, so I have to restrain a bit haha.
Great sharing Bro! Solid!