View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anybody ever brought ML out for few hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleeid View Post
Well, I used to visit MP a lot. Had a regular ML who I visit almost twice a week every week. We would go out on her off days. Not spending a single cent except to pay for food. Then we will go to hotel after dinner and send her home the next day. We used to do it at the MP even though it was a decent MP. But got to a point both of us too horny. Hahaha.

Had another ML that I brought out as well. She paid for foood as well as the room. But been awhile since I visited all these MP.

I Think it all depends on your chemistry with the ML. I prefer to go more decent MP because you never know what surprises you will get without paying for it. Hahahaha. If they are willing to spend time with you on their off day must have some chemistry. So many guys visit them daily. For her to pick you to go out must have reason also. But hope the reason not because you are carrot head.

So is those 24 hrs "decent" massage place lah. Supposed not hanky panky one...rite bro?