View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
Just back from batam for 3d2n trip wif bro piglet a friend of mine.book a milf at 700k by my friend, bro piglet got a syt and i booked at 28 yrs old milf at 900k all from bunga..Linked up with a friend in the forum and took him to hai o seafood wif the girls that we had booked..Really a new expreiene wif them..Those girls were very happy that we took them for movie...I release my girl after movie because another girl that i had booked before wanna meet up and she is a syt so i asked my girl to go back as she is happy when i said she can go...Everything went smooth for us..Just that first day suay on arrival suay only..Met a taxi driver that took us before keep calling us saying want drive us but we ignored him..Den later on our way to booking joint meet a stupid botak that a been following us the last trip...This trip met him again amd he keep follow us but we ignored him and fool him off..He offen camp outside happy 8 when gt pple go in he will tell the mami that he bought here..So beware of him...
Glad to see we still have reasonable price for booking joint... thumbs up for you