View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 15
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Lily from TeeRukLover

Picture credits from Bro acelight4

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=671424

Looks : 10/10 :
Consider a very pretty thai girl. Short hair same as photo. With those cute dimple when smile. Sharp nose and a pair of seductive eyes. Give me the feeling like I see those pretty university thai girl wearing those tight-fit uniform & short skirt.

Body : 9/10 :
Around 1.65m tall and quite fair skin like northern area girl. But she say she is a Bangkok girl. She have a S shape body and wearing a strap orange dress which show nearly half of her boobs and her firm meaty ass She smell real good, her body smell still linger with me now.

Boobs : 9/10 :
A pair of large enhanced boobs which look perfectly well on her body. Quite soft when fondle with it. She allow it to be suck and lick. I just enjoying her boobs throughout the session.

GFE : 10/10 :
Her GFE is awesome. Lead me to the room and ask about my day. Offered me a glass of water. Give me a massage while chatting with me. On and off give me ample of kisses. A very happy man throughout.

Frenching : 9/10 :
She have a delicate soft lips. When you kiss her, can feel her soft lips and she suck onto your lips and you suck onto her lips. Very passionate frencher.

BBBJ : 9/10 :
From standing BBBJ to sitting BBBJ and later to laying BBBJ. Feel that she really take extra tender loving care on my 2IC. Enjoying every inch of it. I simply love the way she take care my 2IC while looking me with that seductive eyes.

Painting : 8/10 :
She allow painting on her trimmed pussy. She seem to enjoy being paint and she moan with every lash of my tongue on her clitoris.

FJ : 10/10 :
I always love S shape body. With her pretty face, large boobs and meaty ass, it is really a complete package. Doggy and Missionary is the best. Doggy can bonk her that meaty ass and missionary is great to see her bouncy boobs and her that pretty face.

RTF :
Will RTF her but maybe wait till like next weekend because now she is Ang Pai and the next few days she is probably be full book.

OKT : OKT very nice and friendly. Instructions give very clearly. I had my bonk on time. Thanks Bro!!

P.S. : Bro's who bath before meeting her, she will most likely skip bathing and start the lovey dovey session with you. IMO I like it because that is where the GFE start to build up. Just my 2 cents
Thanks To Bro dreamboiboi555 For Taking The Time To Write A FR For LILY.
Deeply Appreciated.
Bro SK.