View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Fr for Miya @ AA

This month my little brother seems in need more then ever. Every weekend also need some love haha. So since OKT AA was friendly and reply fast for my last 2 sessions, naturally i will go back for similar arrangements,

Was recommend that Miya or Yoyo was great. Choose Miya since something about her photo says she is my type. Well I was right, when she open the door she was in a naughty nurse lingerie(those you see when you go walking around in bkk) with her boobs half exposed. She also wore those round big 'specs' with hair lazily tied at the side, i was like....JACKPOT.

Looks 8/10: Her photo do no justice, Her actual looks is much younger and smooth skin. She will look like those girls studying in uni or younger, great for those who loves young cute looking girls.

Body 8.5/10: I always prefer natural boobs then man-made regardless the size. The sensation touching pure meat is still better. She has proportionate boob size for her body, nipples are not big (another plus point). Not tall so it enhances her 'young look image'.

BBBJ 8.5/10: sometimes its hard to describe what is good and great. Some girls just able to do it the way that you like it. Blew me in many positions and lastly with me standing up and her on her fours blowing me without using hands. I always felt girls with their hair let down look more sexy during BBBJ, so enjoying the view and after 10mins i grab her head and fucked her mouth till i exploded. Too much till she choked lol.

FJ 8/10: she got a smaller build, so i am able to take control even with her on top of me. Usually after a CIM i last longer so I screwed her nice and slow so she can cum first. I love the way woman have those small jerks when they cum, its pretty hard to fake that, besides suddenly they start to perspire it means you got the bullseye haha. I screwed her all the usual positions and finished with her lying flat down(head outside the bed), this is my favourite position because i can view their hands trying to grab and head trying to turn. The expression of pain or enjoyment makes me feel in control lol. Maybe i am abit perverted but well

Service 8/10: Cheerful person, english is alright. She showers me like polishing a vase, gave me a opening bbbj ceremony in the showers too. I guess i feel comfortable with cheerful people since i dont talk much.

Well she happens to be able to fall in my rtf standards so i will visit her again if my schedule allows. Good girls must not miss the chance.