Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
dtac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post

The one lesson i have learned from all my travels and life experiences, is usually the ones who bark the loudest and talk the biggest talk, are in actuality the weakest and most insecure. When faced with actual confrontation they back down or crumble easily under real pressure because they haven't been tested in life. Their thuggish machoness is all fake grandeur to disguise their weakness and insecurity.
Are u referring to tonycheong2 since he barks the loudest,talk the biggest talk here. So u are actually saying in real life, he ie actually weak and most insecure. And yes. It's a question. I do actually hope u will reply since u seems to be someone who has been ard this forum for quite some time.

Yup like how he(tonycheong2) always claim to be a tough guy in thailand , he crumbled during the protests closed the airport many years ago. Of how he panicked and called for help. I guess tonycheong2 thuggish machoness is all for nothing but a coverup for his weakness in his real life. Which I could only wonder as he seems afraid to meet people.