View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Luke View Post
FR on the booking of Alise from Doll88.

Horrible experience gents. OKT was unprofessional and dubious. He asked me to confirm booking even after I agreed to the price and time. Then he proceeded to ask for my username to which I thought was strange but gave in as i really wanted to see Alise. Once I arrived and entered the hotel (Jln Besar), messaged to OKT that i have arrived and got a reply asking what colour shirt I was wearing. This gave me a big "wtf??" moment. No worries, i told him my shirt colour to which he replied that the booking is cancelled as Alise is on her menses. What the hell?

OKT kept trying to defend himself saying he is not god therefore can't predict when the period of his girls are on but for fuck sake, told ne when i arrived after all the information I have given him? Really unprofessional.

Based on this experience I would highly recommend anyone to stay away from this type of OKTs. Bad business.
A lot of OKTs also ask for user nick and shirt color.
Nothing special here.. seems you're inexperienced.

Menses story not sure.. but if tmr can book then we know hehe.