View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

20 October - 22 October 2017

Greetings from matong36 !!

Arrived in the evening, took taxi straight to my first standard pop place. My usual shop, greeted by MMS as always. Took our time to view the girls and finally took one.

Nguyen Phi Kanh
Tam
Damage: 400k

She is a pleasant looking lady with B tits, seems quiet but I was wrong, she turned into a naughty girl quickly.

Usually they stripped my shorts till knee level, but I was in my birthday suit this time. Started playing with her and she reciprocate the same. Suddenly our lips kissing advanced into DFK, she kissed my nipples and went on to my thighs and balls. I lifted my legs and she dived into AR, a first time in this establishment. Then she sucked my dick and DT a little, all this while with erotic moans. She climb onto the salon bed, lift my ass to rest on her thighs and sucked me good. I fondled her tits whenever I wanted. Her BBBJ was too fast for my liking, eventually I jerk myself and pushed her head down for balls sucking. As I approached climax, brought her to my dick as she sucked every ounce of it.

Supper at 5KU Station restaurant, Saigon located at 29 Thai Van Lung, District 1. Had to queue for a while even at midnight for a table, delicious BBQ food with beer, lots of eye candy to see here.

Nearby Little Tokyo, only few shops still opened. Oh goodness some of the girls are HOT, dressed in scantily dressed and their man-made titties were tempting me for another round. Did not try coz the tips are market spoilt already.

Next morning went for a massage.

Dai Nam Massage
Siew - Number 21
Damage: 270k + 300k tips

Siew is a fair skinned lady, sexy looks and bubbly. Boobs are real C sized. I have to say she gives the best massage so far in all my sessions there and some sexy talks too.

So it came to the 'baby massage' time, allowed full auto roam and tits sucking. As usual they like to pull up their shirt while I enjoy pulling them down. Her HJ skills are of a different level, pattern more than badminton. Every jerk is a different kind, respect that she makes the effort. Moved my fingers around her butt and in between her legs, she did not reject as I sticked my finger into her WET pussy. That got me excited and I came shortly. Cleaned me up with a smile and gave a decent head and back massage until time is up. I enjoyed this session, straightforward with no BS negotiations, gave her tips and left shortly.

For those in HCM, shes worth a try.

Went lunch at CÔNG TY TNHH TM ĐT LÀNG NƯỚNG NAM BỘ, located 302A - Tô Hiến Thành - P.15 - Q.10 - TP.HCM.

Never forgetting to order my favourite clams soup with lemongrass and a plate of suckling pig costing SGD50 only.

Rest a while, off we went to local KTV in D7, I guess we were late. The quality were not too fantastic. Spent 1.3m in a hour, we drank fast amongst ourselves just to get high. Left shortly.

D5 Beer Om
Damage: 2.5m + 500k MMS tips + 500k x 2 ladies tips

Explored the beer oms in D5, settled with one establishment. Oh god the MMS is hot and the reason we chose this establishment. Decent song selection, comfy rooms, HOT MMS. Good line up of more than 20 girls, chose the non takeout girls coz they looked better. I guess pictures paint a clearer FR than words.

Spent 3 hours there, had fun. The only flaw that place is the girls are allowed to butterfly to my surprise. Next trip to visit this place in the afternoon as MMS said the nice girls are taken out by early Taiwan birds, our SG kiasu-ness will not lose them.

Supper at BBQ Saigon Night, located 109 cao đạt. Too drunk to take photos but the food is really delicious.

In few hours we woke up for our early morning flight and returned to Singapore.

Planning our next trip to Vietnam before end of this year. Would the Xmas/New Year be a good time to visit HCM? Would establishment be closed and price be hiked up during this festive period? Thanks in advance to answers, prefer via PM.

As always, hope you enjoy the FR.