View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 8
hiswife deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhiswife deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I caught my hubby

I'm not saying women do not climax ever. It's just hard and requires "work" and getting there with just intercourse alone is very rare. I also don't have a problem with getting there but really, if you think what I said meant I have a physical problem, you should really reevaluate your view of sex. I also don't have a libido problem. It's just perpetually suggested by people who replied on this thread without even reading in the first place. I no longer reply to that because it's repetitive.

What I actually meant is that the faked fantasy sold by prostitutes caused men to be worse at sex. I guess my opinion is unpopular because no men likes to be told that they are not good in bed.

I noticed a particular disconnect between the experience of the customers vs prostitutes. It's common to see in reviews that men claimed the prostitute was very satisfied and has climax numerous times. However, if you look at the discussions among the prostitutes themselves, climax during sessions with customers is almost zero. They're not there to enjoy themselves, they're there to work. They think about things you think about at work, like what's to have for lunch or what bills they haven't paid. Or how to squeeze you for more money.

They're there for work, to sell a fantasy. The good ones made you feel like sex god. Faked O, faked cries, faked compliments etc

Not saying all customers are bad at sex. Just make sure you know those are fantasies and when it comes to sex with real women, put in the efforts and do the work.