View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Just had a fantastic session with Sora from Angel's Aura. I must say their girls seems to be all top notch judging from the stream of positive fr and bow my personal experience.

Was just having the need and messaged asking for the earliest session. Was recommended Sora. Took a look at her pics and stats and went for it. Boy was I not disappointed.

Location is easily assecible if driving. Good parking spaces nearby. Place is huge although no attached bath.

Went up and was greeted with a great smile. Sora has the typical Thai tan. She is not slim but I would say nice womanly curves. Her smile is really charming and she has got the shy but yet "you can do whatever you want to me" look.

Entered her room and flick her skirt a bit. Part horny part playful. She was shocked, shy, yet still smiling sweetly. We went for shower. Pretty sop but her touches just feel so gentle.

In the room I asked her to get dressed. I like it when with the girl all dressed up in normal clothing so it feels like a date. She took out What She has that suits my tastes and changes into my selection. Her boobs are really fantastic. Huge and soft. Fantastic feel although slight sag due to size. We then went frenching like a young couple and my hands were just roaming all over. The whole time no commercial feel and really just feel like you having a make out session with a new girlfriend. Got me so turned on I requested for cap and went for the did. Totally missed out on all other deeds but it was that good.

Went for shower then lie in bed thinking of having a quick nap with her in my arms. But instead we began chatting which was nice. Sora can speak decent English so you can definitely hold a good conversation with her. Showed me her photos and all are pretty. She was slim earlier in the year but her love for food has added some pounds on but I will not go as far as to call her fat.

Started to put my hands on her boobs again and got me horny again. Asked her to wear another top which was great. A loose front meant I get to keep in and see her ample cleavage (my fetish). We were frenching again and again the overall feel was just too fantastic. Asked her to cap me and she rode me while I just continue to play with those nice assests. Second round came in no time with her still on top of me.

All in all this is one of my best bonk in recent times. Was trying to work out when I can rtf given my schedule and She is leaving next week. She mentioned she does not get a lot of customers which is a surprise to me.

I can't comment on her other services as our make out session was just too good that i just proceeded straight for the kill and skip all the rest. For bros who enjoy a great gfe with a pretty face girl and like to re live the days of having fun with new girlfriend, sora is one not to be missed. Boob lovers will most definitely enjoy too. Those who like snowy fair and slim girls though can give it a pass.