View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 12:59 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 17
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Angry that guys pay to fuck his FL wife.

Heard this from my friend : She was at a restaurant for a gathering, after a few dishes, she excused herself to go to the ladies washroom.

She finished and when she pass by one of the private rooms, the occupants inside were quarreling, she can vaguely here a part of it.

From the angry shouts between a couple and another male occupant, it sounded like the husband was very angry that his wife was a FL and that the other male occupant had paid to have sex with his wife.

The other male occupant shouted back that the husband was a weakling and a loser who cannot provide his wife a good life, that his wife had to be the breadwinner instead to feed him.

She was amazed about it.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.