View Single Post
Old 18-09-2006, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
i saw quite a few chelski jerseys popping up in the public....like y'day i was out...saw quite a no of them..but most still in the umbro kit...

no lah..my CO says..u wan me to don the red jersey ..u gotta buy me one...haizz...tat's y i dun mind gettin her the red jersey...at least she's not goin against the team i support...

read y'day TNP..it really amused me these babes able to talk soccer..tactics, players, etc....most of the gals on the streets..when u ask them about soccer..their knowledge is oni limited to 'David Beckham'...
expected lah... new converts... people who cant stand losing.

i read tracy's comments on sat i think, and i felt she hit the nail on the head. joaquin was sold for 15mil pounds. that i felt was a good deal. she commented that she would have loved to see him play for liverpool. rafa was chasing him for the past 2 seasons and he should have bought him. he is one who can really turn games around.

go ask girls who follow football today and they will tell u that beckham scored last nite leh...