View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 13
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durianinthesky View Post
FR for dawn from sex sense

A young sweet looking girl! She currently finish her hair dressing intern back in Thailand. Here for a short break.
I was hesitating for awhile while choosing which girl to bonk but im glad that i pick her =D

Location: accessible and easy to locate the stable. 15 min drive from my area xD
Look: 9/10 a very pretty SYT, 100% similar with photo, when she first open the door.. Im like holys**t.. I hit a lottery bro.. She is way prettier, cuter thn average sg poly or uni girls. The moment when she grab hold of my hand going to her room.. My xiao didi straight flagraising.
Body: 9/10 She is kinda about 156-157cm tall.. She got a small body frame(suit my taste as i got fantasies of having cute girl to hug)
Boob: 8.5/10 natural 34B,nice to grab and its not saggy. She easily came when i keep licking her tits. Will rate higher if she has bigger boobs. I'm a book lover 😬
Attitude: 11/10 i'm not exaggerating this point, really awesome!!! GFE Maximum,loves to smile and she really enjoying her time. Her English is limited. But I can speak Thai so not an issue. fully understand what i was talking about unlike other that i tried, easy to communicate with and great company. It was actually supposed to be 2 hour.. But i think is not enough for such a syt. =x she dont really care about the timing as she value us customer more. Gfe hits the roof hahahhaa.
BBBJ: 8/10 I enjoy that view from the top when she blow me deep. But she's quite young and I've high standard for bbbj very very hardworking girl. But slight teethy feeling. And her saliva damn. My entire inner thigh, dick and balls are all her saliva. Very very wet.
French: 10/10 usually they dont initiate first but this girl... Phewwwww blow my mind..she started kissing me first and she hug me like she want me badly bro. We had tongue fighting like WORLD WAR III...Idk maybe because im young that why she loves the passionate kiss? hehehee
FJ: 9/10 i love it she she said.. "wahh.. So big..." when i first penetrate her she give such a moan and shes squeezing my xiao didi mann! Damn tight, damn nice did doggy while holding her whole boobs n kissing! Tried 8 position but she didn't complain. In fact she's Hornier than me. We even had our second shot in the bathroom. With cd of cos.
RTF: FUCK YES, But I'm aiming yogurt now hahahaha. I bet koc88 will sot tio. We have the same taste hahahhaa

Definitely worth the money, Initially i didnt want to share this kind of finding but she kinda low on cash as expenses in sg is too cockup. So i decide to do a favor by asking more bros to go for this girl as my way of helping her up and my way of saying thank you for the great service! ((:

Bros please take good care of her and give her a great experience. She's really a Gem.

100% SATISFIED CUSTOMER ((=
Go try Yogurt la..lol if u trust me enough lor