Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
again, just want to offer my alternative POV, not wanting this to turn into an argument. the basic economics law of supply and demand is applied here. tipping as a form of reward is unlikely to work at ace because:
1. there is never a lack of customers, so no incentive to perform well in order to get repeat customers. most girls i've experienced giving good service is because they're genuinely nice to all their customers, regardless whether tip or not.
2. supply of new customers everyday that are not aware of the WG service level. to you, a rm20 tip is a reward. to the WG, why would they want to put in extra effort giving better service, then may or may not get the extra rm20, when 5 minutes later the next guy is willing to pay full price upfront?
3. if the WG's method of working has been successful so far in terms of paying their bills, they will not change. so if they choose to only do 5 rounds every night at rm100 damage cannot nego, then the only thing customers can do is boycott. this will only save your own wallet but life carries on as usual for them.
4. an incentive to work harder is to find a good WG, and stick to her so that she appreciates your loyalty (and continuous supply of angpau)

and please don't misunderstand because i am quite offended by the statement "just pay then complain is flipcar". the fact that flipcar is being reported here is good info for all of us. again from personal experience:
1. no matter how much you nego, there is still a possibility of flipcar
2. i would rather pay full price to get good service, instead of getting flipcar because i nego down by rm10 or 20
3. sometimes i know the WG will be flipcar, but i still want to try. so i will then post FR saying she has good looks, nice body, but try at your own risk

from 7 years of going to ace, SYT market price has never been lower than 100 for PRC and never less than 60 for popiah. if you manage to nego lower than these prices and still get good service then well done to you. if you think some of us are spoiling the market by not negotiating, you haven't met some fellow bros who would gladly pay a WG 200-300, sometimes even 500 per shot. the place may not seem like it, but there's a lot of sugar daddies there...
Your point is worth consider and make sense. But currently I'm having a plan to experiment with 40-50 each session regardless of SYT or MILF. There is opportunity cost like what u said. Price low lead to bad service. I'm going all out for this experiment. 555. Will keep all posted once I done my experiment. Cheers!