Old 05-10-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
modder1440 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Secret Diary

As I mentioned earlier, online chatting affected me dearly. It was an addiction. Hooking up was easy. The thrill of meeting up a stranger and have sex was just too addictive.
N and I came back to Singapore and continued our relationship for another two years. We would certainly have gotten married if not for my online betrayals.
I chatted with S in irc one night and decided to meet up that same night. She wanted someone for cuddle. She caught her husband committed adultery and was down. I was right place right time.
she picked me up and drove to nearby garden. We fondled and kissed passionately. Then guilt got to her and she asked to stopped. She sent me home. We continued to chat over irc. We decided to meet again. Her rule was clear. Strictly no intercourse. I agreed.
S was about 158cm, very flat, fair skin,
short hair. She isn't my type appearance wise as I like bustier ones. But I was in just for the thrill.
S picked me up again. This time with a mini van. We had dinner. Then she drove me to somewhere I couldn't remember. We went behind the van. Heavy petting. I was lying on top of her. The tip of my cock touched her clit. She was very wet but insisted not to penetrate. ‘No , dun put in‘ she said. I waited for a few seconds ,can't think straight anymore. Slowly, I pushed in. She tried to push me away but couldn't. I was full length inside now. She closed her eyes. I moved with rhythm. She moaned. She was a little angry and asked why I lied. I just said sorry and continued. She moaned louder. I came inside her...