View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Innocently Depraved

Chapter 2: Two weeks later.

It was Tuesday, 6.42 pm.

I watched the BMW enter the driveway of my house from the second floor window. I was having mixed feelings about mum’s return.

The past two weeks was not as worrying as I expected. Dad still kept in touch with mum by phone and they chat every night. He was a little put off by mum's last minute departure, but so far, he doesn’t suspect a thing.

Christine was livid at first but she also kept in touch with Tommy by phone and he seemed to convince her that he was fine. She was still angry with my mum though, but she couldn’t do anything about that until they got back. She made up a story for Lawrence, Tommy’s dad, to explain his absence.

Christine still wouldn’t speak to me however. I think she’s still mad I didn’t tell her what was going on between Tommy and my mum earlier.

Downstairs, I heard the front door closing. My dad, Andrew, hailed a greeting from the kitchen. He was preparing dinner to welcome mum home. It was obvious that he missed her during the past two weeks.

I hesitated for a moment on top of the stairs when I heard mum’s laugh. Then, I took a deep breath, and descended the steps.

Mum was in the kitchen, hugging Dad from behind while he was stirring the pot. They were talking about mum’s trip. The scene was so innocently normal that it took me aback.

“Barry!” Mum called out when she saw me. She released Dad and came over to hug me.

“Hi mum...” I said, still stunned.

“Dinner will be ready soon,” Dad announced.

“Come help me set the table,” Mum said.

I complied obediently, taking the opportunity to study mum. Mum looked great. She has always been beautiful and shapely but now she is somehow more so. I struggled to put a finger on the difference I am seeing. Mum was dressed in a semi-formal grey skirt and white lace blouse. Not very revealing, but it flaunted her lovely hourglass figure. She got a new haircut, that much was obvious, and she wore a minimal amount of make-up. Her perfume was intoxicating.

I finally decided what it was. Mum was sexy. More than usual anyways. I mean she was exuding sex appeal somehow. I glance at the kitchen and saw that even Dad was stealing glances her way.

Dad made pasta for dinner. Over the meal, mum was every bit her old self. We laughed and talked about what went on the two weeks she was gone. I would have readily believed that mum had not changed at all if she hadn’t started relating what she been up to the last two weeks. Apparently, it was a business conference and her company representative that was supposed to attend pulled out at the last minute. She gave details and told little stories from her trip. I was gobsmacked at how convincing she was. Dad of course, lapped it all up. It was obvious he wasn’t interested in what happened in a boring business conference anyway. From the way he was teasing mum, it was clear Dad only had one thing on mind.

After dinner, I helped clean up and left my parents alone to give them some privacy. I considered calling Tommy, but struggled to decide how to talk to him.

I was lying on my bed in my room when I finally fired off a message to Tommy. “How’s your mum?” I asked. I waited a few minutes for a reply that never came. Sighing, I put away my phone.

There was a knock on my door. I went to open it and found mum standing in the doorway. She was holding an envelope which she handed to me.

Wooo hooo! Pocket money! I thought.

“It’s from Tommy,” Mum whispered. She turned around and went to the master-bedroom. I could hear dad talking excitedly when she entered.

I stared after mum until she closed the door behind her. Then my gaze fell on the envelope in my hand. This was getting curiouser and curiouser.

I closed the door and returned to my bed before ripping the envelope and extracting a single page of letter inside.

I began to read:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Barry,

Let’s lay down some ground rules. Melissa is mine. If we can’t agree on that one thing, then there is no need to read further and you and I are done.

If you are open minded enough to respect my claim on my property, then I’d like to invite you into my world. In time, all will be revealed. But for the time being, I have a proposal for you.

I will be busy with a new project in the coming weeks so I would like to hand Melissa over to you for safekeeping and handling. You may use her for your sexual relief in whatever way you like within the bounds of three conditions.

1. You may not harm her or bring her to harm. (AKA: Don't let anyone know about this)
2. You may not share or transfer your usage rights.
3. You may not use her pussy. That privilege is mine alone.

Melissa has been informed of this offer. You only need to tell her that you agree to the terms. She will make the appropriate accomodations.

P.S. Oh, and get rid of this letter properly. I don’t want some cliche drama like your Dad discovering it or something. Tear it up and flush it down the toilet.

Yours truly,
Tommy

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think I stared at the letter for like half an hour.

What the hell am I reading?! Is this a joke?

I crumpled up the letter and tossed it into the wastepaper basket. After staring at the ceiling for a few minutes, I sighed, got up and picked the paper ball out of the trash. I went to the bathroom, ripped it to pieces, threw it into the toilet. Then I sat down, took a shit, wiped my ass, and then finally flushed it.

Joke or not, it really wouldn’t be funny if my Dad found it.

I returned to my room and decided to turn in for the night. I switched off the lights and went to bed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++