Thread: Line Crossed?
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Line Crossed?

Bro, don't need to think so much la..
like what other bros say.. I think she is more afraid of you reporting..

as for the payment of services.. i think she's doing it for you cos she is comfy with you and hoping you will visit her more often..

I been visiting a ML so often.. I've gotten HJs to BJs.. But the funny thing is.. the price gets cheaper.. There was one time i went overseas for work.. then i just texted her.. then got her a small gift (less than SGD20)..
When i visited her, gotten my massage & BJ, then i pass her the gift.. Then i wanted to pass her the service $. she rejected the payment and just gave me a good bye kiss..

So even since, i have not been paying for my services (beside massage)..

What i'm here to say is... I think your ML just wants you to visit her more often..

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..